I know I'm a day late posting this - but it still needs to be mentioned!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!!
Tara is a very creative, strong, beautiful, smart, caring, compassionate, and thoughtful woman. I feel very blessed to be able to call her my sister-in-law, but she's really more like another sister! She's always doing thoughtful things for other people which is a trait of her's I hope rubs off on me! Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that she's the wonderful mother of my cute little nephew who just had birthday in February!
Here's some pics of Tara:
(only 2 - thought I had some more on my laptop...guess not)
This picture was actually taken on her birthday last year - wish I could've been there this year to celebrate - oh well...there will be many more together I'm sure!
Happy Birthday Tara!! We Love You!


Thank You Lori! This is very sweet!
ReplyDelete