Background

Hope-Faith-Love

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

36-37 Weeks

Sorry in advance for the scatter-brain tone of this post...my mind is in a bit of a jumble these days!

I can't believe that we only have a little over three weeks until our "Due Date" - October 20th.  This pregnancy has been very easy, with the exception of the first 14 or so weeks!  I will attribute this to the fact that we moved during the pregnancy and we have planned on me being a stay-at-home mom when the time came, so I didn't get a job when we moved.  So I have been able to rest when I needed to and take it easy while getting the house in order.  I haven't had any swelling, no high blood pressure, and I've only gained 7 pounds!! :)  (If you don't count the 15 pounds I lost in the first trimester and then gained back in the second trimester!)  I still don't think 22 pounds is bad at all - but it's fun to say 7!  Now I'm just trying to make sure that I have everything in order for our little one to make his or her debut!!  I feel like I have so much left to do still before the big day!

Here's some pictures that Mom took on Sunday. 







3 comments:

  1. Your mom did a great job!!! You two look great...can't wait until the big day. Your gift will be coming once we know if it will be pink or blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good. Didn't know you were prego. where did you move to. Is Matt back?

    ReplyDelete